Sunday, January 22, 2006

N.K.O.T.B.


hubby just bought a new DVD player... so, i brought out an all-time favourite of mine, the N.K.O.T.B. greatest hits...

Hangin' Touch, Cover Girl, Please Don't Go Girl, I'll Be Loving You (Forever), Tonight, Step By Step... this are some of my fav songs...

to those who are almost the same age like me will definitely be very familiar with this 5 alphabets N.K.O.T.B. aka New Kids On The Block...

to those who hv no idea at all, well, they are one of the popular 90's boy band similiar to the current Westlife... not very smiliar though...

who knows that one day i will still be listening to their songs after all this years?? ... it's the same feeling i hv when my parents listen to Bee Gees or Lobo... i mean you'll definitely think about how time flies and what u hv achieved so far...rite? and in my case, it's 16 years = 16 x 365 days = 5840 days

i first listen to their songs when i was in Primary Six... and this 16 years, i had sat for all the major school exams UPSR, PMR, SPM, STPM & 3 years in USM... also, i'm now married!

reminiscing the past just makes me feel so much older but the happy school days memory just make my day!

i miss the school days so much...

1 comment:

~ mrs lam ~ said...

wh...my fav NKOTB is jon & jordan knight