Monday, March 27, 2006

my 26th day old nephew, Chung Wei

hubby & i brought my parents to visit my sis-in-law & bb nephew at their home yesterday... when we first arrived, he was sleeping soundly... but when my parents left, he woke up & cried aloud...

after his bath, he was fed with milk but he took almost half an hour to finish it until my mum-in-law arrived... he is one playful bb coz after finishing his milk, he looks sleepy but after a while, his eyes were wide open, hoping that someone will play/chit chat with him... hehehe... managed to snap a few candid shots of my handsome nephew


* Chung Wei just had his bath *


* daddy...daddy.... it's burping time.... burrrpppp.... oops!*


* aiyah... grandma is here... better finish up the milk or else sure "kena marah".... *


* hmm.. it's time to take a nap *


* grandma... i just don't feel like sleeping now *


* how nice if someone can play/chit chat with me now.... sigh.... *

No comments: