Monday, April 03, 2006

i finally found someone

i found this website which has the lyrics for the song I Finally Found Someone plus a midi file to listen to(put on the speaker ya)...

http://www.jennifer-too.com/tides/mirrorsong.html

well, why this song huh? coz it was my wedding song played when hubby & i entered our dining hall at oriental pearl restaurant, bukit kiara equesterian club... how time flies... i've been married for 6 months now!

besides that, our short slide presentation song was: I knew I Loved You Before I Met You...
found another link which has the lyrics + a sample of the music...

http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Ranch/1166/ikilybimy.htm

both of this songs meant so much to me & hubby...

it reminds us of our sweet memory... our wedding day, oct 2nd '05..

1 comment:

Shanny Khoo said...

This is soo sweet!!! At least he REMEMBERS! Mine pretends to forget! hehehehe... We did several songs, but the only one that caugth everyone's ear was Now and Forever by Richard Marx, since we sang them together on karaok before our wedding!! hehehe...