Saturday, April 22, 2006

Mahjong

for the past two weeks, each time after hubby & i had dinner at my family house, we played rounds of mahjong... hubby, me & mummy will usually start playing mahjong around 7.30pm till 9.30pm(when my daddy come back from work)... and then daddy will join us while mummy can only sit beside him....
time really flies when u start playing mahjong... i mean, you won't realised that it's already late at nite... i can now understand why some ppl are so addicted to mahjong...

there is so many ways of winning... and one of it is this:

(proud to say that i was the winner for that round)

though i only learnt about mahjong recently(the first game was during CNY earlier this year), i hv fun playing it...thanks to hubby who hv been guiding me!...hehehehe.... looking forward to go home weekly to my family house for rounds of mahjong..

No comments: