Sunday, May 28, 2006

surprise!!!

yesterday while i was having a late dinner with my parents & lil' sis, my handphone rang(earlier i thought no need to bring along the h/p since i am not expecting any calls especially when hubby is not in m'sia)....

but what a surprise when i see my hubby's name appearing on my h/p screen.. can't be coz hubby had said many times that his h/p can't be used in japan to call me back in m'sia since they are using different phone system there (unless of course u buy the latest nokia N models)....

me: hello dear...
hubby: hello wife... where are u now? must be playing mahjong at your parents home-leh...

me: no-lah... having dinner with them actually... but hey, how come you can call me when
u're still in japan ah?
hubby: i'm now in KLIA, my dear wife...

me: cannot be... u said u onli coming back next wednesday...
hubby: remember yesterday i told you that i am coming back to m'sia today...

me: yes... but i thought you were joking coz you sound so sleepy at that time... plus you
will alwiz call me before you board the plane to come back m'sia and this time you
didn't...
hubby : aiyah... i am really in KLIA, my dear wife....

me: hmmm... true or not? stop jokinglah...
hubby: if i am not in m'sia, how come i can use my h/p to call u now....

me: so, u r really back here huh?(hurray! since i hv miss him so much)
hubby: yes.... don't you believe me?

me: okie okie..... shall wait for u at my parents home ya.... remember to collect all ur
luggage before boarding the taxi...
hubby: yes, my dear wife... see u later....

yup... my hubby is back from japan.... 5 days earlier than expected... so much things to chat with him... what a surprise!

No comments: