Sunday, July 02, 2006

unlucky 30.06.2006

i was driving home on friday.... almost home coz i can actually see my hubby waiting for me in his car at our apartment parking lots.....

it was 6.55pm.....i was driving at the sharp bend when a STUPID DUMMY BUS(a blue factory bus) speeded towards me & at the sharp corner, this STUPID DUMMY BUS went into my lane and hit the right side of my car... luckily the STUPID DUMMY BUS brake and stopped moving or else he will be dragging my car along with me inside the car....

i straight away called hubby on the mobile and later my dad..... at first i just dunno what to do until dad asked me to get out of the car first.... i was like how to get out of the car now? i can't opened up my door car... ooops.... no logical thinking at that time.... i then hv to climb out from the front passenger door.....hubby was with me in minutes... the bus driver came down & straight away put the blame on me driving fast at the corner and he was on the right lane! HELLO??? i was turning around the corner when the STUPID DUMMY BUS speeded and drove into my lane.....

i don't care at all what the STUPID BUS DRIVER said to hubby... i just took many many photos of the STUPID DUMMY BUS and the STUPID BUS DRIVER...

it was a long story after that... i lodged a report against the STUPID DUMMY BUS & DRIVER on the same day...... and now, my poor car is in the workshop.....

i am glad that i escaped unhurt or else i just can't imagine if the STUPID DUMMY BUS did not stop his STUPID DUMMY BUS after hitting my car......


* the STUPID DUMMY BUS DRIVER who claimed he drove on the right lane *

3 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

Don't worry lar... At least you're ok you know... I seriously don't think the bus driver knows how to drive!! Once you make a police report (with very detailed drawings of how the accident happend) everything will be ok!

I was hit by a car that came out of a junction while I was driving on a straight road!! That stupid lady even tried to threaten me eventhough I had priority of the straight road just coz I had a "P" (it was for my sis then) on my windshield!! The things people do just to take advantage and to "escape" the blame...

~ mrs lam ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ mrs lam ~ said...

huh, shanny??? that stupid lady scolded you just the way the stupid bus driver scolded me? i think in any situation, those reckless drivers will definitely find fault in other ppl but not themselves... i am really glad that i was not hurt in the accident... the traffic report was out today... that STUPID BUS DRIVER got summon...