Saturday, August 26, 2006

customer service II

CSE: Good afternoon, customer service dept. How may I help you?
Ms X: This is Ms X from ABC Company. I don't know how many times I need to call up before you guys send someone over to repair our fax machine which has been down for days! Why so poor service one?

CSE: Let me check it out for you, Ms X. Would you mind to provide us the serial no. of the fax machine please?
Ms X: What serial no.? How many times I need to check it huh???

CSE: I am sorry, Ms X. If you can read the serial no. to me, then immediately I'll be able to check if our technician is on his way to your company.
Ms X: You wait ah.

(after half a minute...)

Ms X: OK. The serial no. of the fax machine is 123, model: XXX

CSE: I'm sorry Ms X. But you need to call XXX company to check the status of the service as we only deal with YYY model.
Ms X: Oops. OK-lor.(then put down the phone without apologizing that she got the wrong service company for their fax machine).

moral of the story: get your facts correctly before you call up anyone to complain!

No comments: