Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MY 28TH BIRTHDAY

10.10.2006- yesterday was my birthday.... ya... i'm now in my late 20's.... and in another couple of years, i will be in my early 30's....... suddenly feel so old now... sob...sob.... so, how did i celebrate my this birthday this year......?

hmmm..... firstly, one day earlier, my group of "ji mui" celebrated for me at the RYU MEN TEI, japanese restaurant, ss15 subang jaya.... thanks guys for all the arrangement (dinner + cake + card + gift + well wishes).....

* the delicious green tea-flavoured b'day cake *
* the "tall" b'day gift. guess what's in it? *
* it's a decorative light for my new bedroom use (next month) *

secondly, on my actual b'day, hubby & i spend almost 8 hours at One U....
- lunch at "wong kok char chan teng"
- movie
- bowling
- window shopping
- buffet dinner at SHOGUN

* a cute handphone holder from hubby *
* mango sago *
* red bean drink *
* cheese baked rice with roast pork *
* beancurd wrapped snack *
* yummy CHEE CHEONG FUN with special XO sauce (highly recommended) *
* fried fish dumplings in sweet sauce *
* the bowling result: 67 for me & 112 for hubby... as u can see, i had one strike but hubby is not happy about it, hehehe *
* the complimentary baked oyster with cheese at SHOGUN... just one piece per customer *

2 comments:

Belanghippo said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

~ mrs lam ~ said...

thanks for the wishes, wh & hy