Monday, November 27, 2006

hubby's away

my dear hubby is off to japan today for a 6 days business trip (again!).... each time my relatives/ friends would say how nice is it that he get to go to japan so frequently.... some of them wish that they are in my hubby's shoes.... and most of them will ask me, how come I don't follow him to his business trip?

but NO.... my dear hubby has set his rule very clearly.... I can never ever tag along with him to any of his business trip.... be it locally or overseas..... reason: BUSINESS is BUSINESS......

hmmm... i can accept that rule now after so many years(for the past 6 years, to be exact) coz i have been getting the same answer when I said I wanna tag along with him...... a big NO....

which means these days, I do not bother to repeat back the same question to my dear hubby: CAN I TAG ALONG, pleaseeeeee?

truthfully, which wife/ gf do not mind that their hubby/ bf to be frequently away for business trip? if i can tag along, "lain cerita" lor..... hehehe....

but I know that my dear hubby would prefer not to travel so frequently also if given the chance... and i know it's true.... coz he look sad each time before he travels... poor him....

miss you dear...

No comments: