Saturday, November 18, 2006

I sang to my neighbor because I was drunk

Found this funny and cute thing from one of my cousin's blog

Pick the month you were born:

January----- I kicked

February----- I loved

March----- I smoked

April----- I dry humped

May----- I choked on

June----- I murdered

July----- I did the Macarena with

August----- I had lunch with

September----- I danced with

October----- I sang to

November----- I yelled at

December----- I had a one night stand with

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1------- a birdbath

2------- a monster

3------- a phone

4------- a fork

5------- a Mexican

6------- a gangster

7------- my cell phone

8------- my dog

9------- my best friends boyfriend

10------ my neighbor

11------- my science teacher

12------- a banana

13------- a fireman

14------- a stuffed animal

15------- a goat

16------- a pickle

17------- your mom

18------- a spoon

19------- myself

20------- a baseball bat

21------- a ninja

22------- a model

23------- a noodle

24------- a squirrel

25------- a football player

26------- my sister

27------- my brother

28------- your sister

29------- a permanent marker

30------- a llama

31------- a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White------because I'm cool like that.
Black-------because that's how I roll.
Pink--------because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red--------because the voices told me to.
Blue--------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green------because I hate myself.
Purple-----because I'm cool.
Gray-------because I was drunk.
Yellow-----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange----because I hate my family.
Brown-----because I was high.
Other------because I'm a ninja.
None-------because I can't control myself.

Now type out the sentence you made and pass it on

No comments: