Wednesday, November 01, 2006

OCT 29TH '06 (sunday) - Melvin's Wedding

Past few weeks have been super busy. Not only preparations for my new house but also for my younger bro's wedding day.... yup.... we have a new addition to Foong family..... she is Jeniffer, melvin's wife..... may they have a happy marriage ahead!

how time flies when i see him growing up.... primary school, secondary school, college, work and now married!

btw, here's some pics to share with you guys....
* a week b4 the BIG DAY, we hv this biscuits... dunno what is it call in English.... in cantonese is "Kah Looi Pneang"... it's the same biscuits & packaging that i had for my wedding last year"

* one of the wedding album page.... my bro looks handsome rite? hehehe *
* this time, we also use the same "tai kam cher" service like mine last year *
* the newly-wed, Mr & Mrs Foong *
* the newly-wed couple with the rest of the FOONG family (daddy's side) *
* the newly-wed couple with the GOH family (mummy's side) *

* the same wedding car which I used last year.... BMW 7 series *

2 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

WAH!!! Lucky man ur bro! Wife some more so pretty mar! hehehehe.. Your bro looks so much like ur papa!

Here I wish them a long and happy marriage! Pak lin how hup and pak tao tow low type lar! hehehehe...

~ mrs lam ~ said...

hi shanny!

thanks for the wishes! yup.. my bro do looks like my dad and so were me (when i was much thinner of course.... hehehe)