Monday, December 25, 2006

where were i?

i was busy for the past two weeks..... packing & unpacking.... for my new home at Setia Alam....yup! just shifted onli.....

finally today, me, my hubby, MIL, FIL, an aunt & an uncle(luckily they were here to help us today) managed to clear most of the stuff which has been lying at our dining are for the past two weeks......

and onli now that i hv some time to do a little bit of blogging.... unfortunatley, can't uplaod any pics yet as dear hubby hv not help me to install the neccessary software for this PC.....

there's so much that i wanna blog about. namely about:

-> my new home(of course!)
-> my recent 2days 1nite trip to penang(for hubby's TAR college friend, KK GOOI's wedding dinner + short trip to visit an uncle of mine, UNCLE HOOI & an old friend of us, TEH)
-> my dear nephew, Chung Wei who has grown so much in a month's time (can't wait to upload his updated pic!)

hopefully i can start blogging again soon to share some of the lovely pics which i took during this past two weeks.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...

I was doing a search when your your blog turned up on a search result. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'll also be moving to Setia Alam in 2008.

Just to also share with you, a few of us residents have gotten together and formed a site: http://www.setiaalam.net

Hope to see you there. We have a forum there as well. Hope to see you sign up! :)

Anonymous said...

come join our cyber home in SARA