Tuesday, December 26, 2006

year end leave...

today took one day leave(since i got one more day of annual leave to clear)..... woke up late... then went IKEA shopping with MIL.... then we dropped by at my parents home... did ironing and now blogging.... so fast that the time past by without me realising it..... and tomolo got to be back work.... sien.....

sometimes i wish i can find a job which only requires me to work half a day.... but still get the current salary....... hehehe..... so BIG HEAD of me.....

i just feel so lazy these days.... i wanna go for more holidays but hubby just don't hv the time to accompany me.... maybe i should just travel alone.....
  • to genting maybe... for some cool air + luck at uncle lim's place
  • to australia maybe.... dunno when then i can realise my dream to aussie land
  • to hong kong again next year end maybe..... i miss the FOOD there...
  • to singapore maybe..... for some visiting + shopping..... anyone interested?
  • to japan.... definitely hubby won't let me follow him next month for his BT... got to really start saving $$$ if i wanna go there..... anyone interested?
  • to switzerland..... to visit an old school friend of mine.... shanny...

3 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

Welcome to come anytime be4 I deliver and after bb become 3 months old! hehehehehe

~lely~ said...

hi! remember to get me when u're planning for HK!

~ mrs lam ~ said...

shanny...thanks for the offer... i will save $$$ to visit u one day ya... and lely... hope to travel with u to HK too....