Thursday, February 15, 2007

lou sang 2007

the first "lou sang" that i had this year is with my parents, my sis & my parents' good friends, uncle noven & his family...... we had dinner at an old kopitiam...

forgot the name of the place... it's famous.... near petaling street...opposite the Public Bank there... near the market & "balai polis"......name of the place: XXX KEE (really forgot the name ah)..........

we had: LOU SANG, fried tauhu with fish cake, sweet & sour pork, stir fried kailan with beef slice & steam fish in ginger sauce

comment: the food taste great & it's cheap too....

2 comments:

ckchiam said...

I am sure there will be more 'lou sang' for you... it is like a 'must' in all the dinner ya :) I guess during the CNY season, we will definitely gain weight, hahaha!

~ mrs lam ~ said...

true...! CNY is the time to gain weight for most of us.... hehehe