Tuesday, March 13, 2007

FINDING NEMO
i still remember when i watched this cartoon movie a couple of years back with my dear hubby, it was during school holidays, so the cinema was packed with KIDS who can't stop talking......

but it was fun!... i like the animation & the storyline..... my fav character is of course the pretty DORY......

and this time around, hubby & i was 2nd time lucky coz AGAIN we hv won a pair of ticket to watch DISNEY ON ICE- FINDING NEMO on April 7th '07 (saturday 8.30pm)....
yup! last year we both oso won a pair of ticket to watch DISNEY ON ICE too .... but that time it was not FINDING NEMO... it was a mixture of Beauty & The Beast, Cinderella etc.....

and coincidentally this time around, our good frens, MR & MRS HA also won a pair of the tickets(actually, they are the one who informed me that we hv won the tickets).... guess that we will most probably car pool together....
So, anyone of you who are interested to watch this DISNEY ON ICE, you may still purchase the tickets online

6 comments:

ckchiam said...

kinda surprise that we got the tickets also. looking forward to watch the show ^_^

~ mrs lam ~ said...

ck... the show my hubby & i watched last year was not bad coz it bring back all the childhood memory... hopefully this coming show will be fun to watch too!

Anonymous said...

Mrs lam: I won 2 tickets as well. WOnder where are your tickets sitting? Mine are H16-H17. I need 2 tickets nearby as I have two small kids.

Will you consider letting it go? tengster from SARA. Are you fpeckyee in SARA?

~ mrs lam ~ said...

sori tengster... most probably my parents in-law will be going for this NEMO show.. yup..i'm fpeckyee from SARA

Anonymous said...

thks for your reply....

juz wanna clarify...letting it go mean selling it off.....I afraid you think I am asking for something from you.....like roadside stranger.

cheers...see you around in Sara...

~ mrs lam ~ said...

tengster... no worries... i actually plan to give it away F.O.C. if my parents-in-law not going for the show.. Anyway, at the very last minute, it's my sis-in-law who went instead...