Monday, April 23, 2007

"ketchup" squid with cucumber

this past few weeks i hv been exploring new recipes... yup... i'm still learning to cook..... once a while MIL will give me some tips to cook better....

and this time round, i did this cooking all by myself (from washing the squid, cutting it to give patterns & cooking it).... i'm so proud of myself.... hehehe......
ingredients (serve: 3-4 persons)

300g squid (washed & cut)
one cucumber
garlic
ketchup

method:

- stir-fry the garlic
- add in the squid and let it cook for a while. then add in the ketchup(as much as you want)
- finally, add in the cucumber to cook it until it's a bit soft
- serve hot

tips: no need to add water. ketchup will do coz the water will come out from the squid naturally.....

2 comments:

~lely~ said...

see oso drool dy =Þ ... when wanna invite me to try ah?

~ mrs lam ~ said...

lely.... anytime oso can invite you to try if you don't mind my limited cooking skill... hehehe