Tuesday, April 17, 2007

worry...

have u ever worry about ur loved one when they are away from you & they are not in M'sia???

I DO......

sigh... my dear hubby yet to call me since he reached CHINA last sunday... hopefully he's safe and things go well for him.... today is the 3rd day he's there and there is still not one single call from him..... it is just not so him...

how come he haven't call me yet? is it he forget to call me and inform me that he hv reached CHINA safely? can't he use the hotel room's phone to call me? can't he call from his workplace there? is the place he went to is so ULU until no phone line available??? cannot be rite???

(btw, his h/p no roaming - really regret he didn't apply for it, next time will insist he activate the roaming svc before he goes BT)

so many unaswered questions now....

i just hope that he's fine and he will give me a call soon....... he's scheduled to spend a nite tomorrow at hong kong ETA 7pm.... maybe then he will call.... i dunno.... really dunno.....

miss you dear.... & worry for you at the same time

2 comments:

ckchiam said...

Whenever you go overseas, make sure you have roaming services so that in case of emergency, you are contactable. So, make sure you drag your hubby to get the roaming service before he leaves for next BT.

~ mrs lam ~ said...

yalor ck... now "nasi sudah jadi bubur".... no more next time please...