Monday, June 18, 2007

chilly buddy

recently my parents found this nice eating place somewhere near the klang parade.. . don't have the address... but if you know where is the STATION ONE COFFEE restaurant in klang, then you'll be able to locate this place coz it's at the T-junction there.....

and the name of the shop is Chilly Buddy(reminds me of "cili padi")........ this place serve local asian food as in rice/porridge/ noodles.... also got tong sui like "bubur cha cha"(which my mum loves a lot), honey water chesnut etc.....
and last couple of weeks ago, my mummy treated my sis, hubby & i to dinner at this place..... our order for that day was this:
* this is the seafood tomyam(consist of squid, prawn, fish ball, lala)... must try this! not too sour & not too spicy... the taste is just superb even for my dear hubby who doesn't really fancy tomyam*
* seafood fried rice (also with suqid, prawn & lala) *

* this plain looking fried rice is actually lala fried rice... hmm... should be "mini" lala.. can you spot the tiny little lala??? anyway it still taste great *

* red wine chicken wing... crispy & yummy *

* sweet & sour chicken with rice *

2 comments:

ckchiam said...

food looks nice... one day, i shall go and try it out also ^_^

~ mrs lam ~ said...

ya ck.. worth to give it a try at chilli buddy... maybe can ask me along??? hehehe....