Saturday, August 18, 2007

PPP: dream holiday to Australia

I have been dreaming to go for Holidays in Australia since I were a young kid… my mum’ elder brother and elder sister has actually migrated there many years ago…. Which means I have my aunties, uncles, cousin brothers and cousin sisters living in Australia…. Some of them lives in Perth…. in Gold Coast… in Melbourne….

And now almost me reaching 30 years old, I yet to visit them…. I guess I must really find a way to save more $$$ to visit them one day... perhaps before I turn 40 years old…

If you are like one of me who wanna visit Australia someday, check out DialAFlight… or maybe you have plans to visit other countries as well, check out this site…. it’s an independent UK travel company offering flights, hotels, travel ideas to worldwide destinations…..

From here, you can search for flights, hotels, car hire and many travel ideas e.g. beach holidays, spa holidays & much more……. When u search for Flights to Australia, don’t be surprised if you are offered special fares but of course this best fares are limited…. So if you are interested, ACT FAST!

To book with DialAFlight, you need to call and speak with one of their UK travel consultants who will ensure that your requirements are fulfilled. By speaking on the phone, you can be sure that your tailor-made holiday is exactly as you want….

** this post is brought to you by DialAFlight.com **

No comments: