Saturday, June 28, 2008

baking a cake using a premix

since me is not working today, my sis and i decided to bake a cake... me borrowed my mum's oven coz this time we really need to "bake" a cake.... and not steam a cake... hehehe

both me and sis got no idea at all on how to bake a cake... so, the best way is to buy a premix.... yesterday after work, we went to GIANT hypermarket to get the premix.....

all we need to do is just to follow the simple instructions...

* the packet of premix retail @ RM 9.99 *
* preheat the oven at 180 celcius *
* we used planta margerine to grease the pan *
* put in the premix together with the egg & a 1/4 cup of oil *
* stir the ingredients for a few minutes, then put into the oven *
* after baking for 30 minutes at 180 celcius *
* the end result: i find it too sweet but my sis likes it *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow . sweety

ckchiam said...

ya, i tried this also and same comment, toooo sweet...

~ mrs lam ~ said...

hmmm ck..... wonder what other ingredients can we add to make it less sweet hor? but i don't think so coz it is a premix :(