Sunday, July 20, 2008

mr lim & I

me: good afternoon, customer service. This is Peggy speaking. How may I help u?
mr lim: this is Lim. i want to make a complain.

me: mr lim, how may i help u?
mr lim: you are so rude. you never introduce yourself. how would i know if i am talking to a sweeper?
(he then started laughing by himself)

me: mr lim, this is Peggy speaking. I am the customer service executive. how may i help u?
mr lim: i want to check the toner stock

me: sorry mr lim, can i have your company name and contact no. first?
mr lim: you are so rude. i haven't finish talking and you start to ask me questions

me: sorry mr lim, just in case the line cut off then i would have your contact details to call you back
mr lim: you are so clever hor? to give such an excuse. you listen to my complaint first

me: sure mr lim, how can i help u?
mr lim: since u are an executive, can you check whether u got stock for toner model e16?

me: one moment please. let me check for u

me: mr lim, yes we do have stock for e16
mr lim: a lot of stock or not enough of stock

me: i would say average sir
mr lim: then why your stupid branch in JB tells me no stock? if you got avergae stock in KL, means something is wrong with your distribution system right?

me: mr lim, let me contact my JB branch and i shall get back to you on this matter.
mr lim: you guys better improve your distribution system or else a big company like yours will close down someday


me: mr lim, why not u give me your contact details? i shall get the customer service manager to return your call once she is back from discussion
mr lim: my company name is E-XYZ Stationeries and my office number is 07-12345567

me: mr lim, may i know what time u will be leaving your office today or maybe can i have your mobile number please?
mr lim: today i will be in my office until late nite coz if i go home i can't sleep thinking about my machine out of toner (he started laughing to himself again!).. u write down my mobile number then.... 01x-xxxxxxx

me: let me repeat your contact numbers, mr lim.... bla..bla..bla....
mr lim: ok. you make sure your boss calls me back

that was a conversation i had with an angry customer two days ago... come to think of it, it was a funny conversation.... and it make my day or else it will just be another boring working day.... hehehe

3 comments:

JoaNne wOng said...

hey, thanks for handling this complaint on my behalf.. u made my day as Im laughing muself when reading this..

~ mrs lam ~ said...

u r most welcome, joanne

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

LOLz

All kind of human in this world ^^
Really respect you to be so patient XD
Long time no see~ Hope everything good for u ;)

From,
Alicia