Monday, August 07, 2006

my lil' sis joyce....

hmmm... how should i start to describe my lil' sis?

pampered, "manja", $$$ minded(who doesn't, huh?)....... lazy.... hehehehe

why do i suddenly writing a post on my lil' sis? actually, joyce left a message at my previous post(refer to SP Setia Night of the Stars)... it seems like i forgot to mention that she was at the concert too besides my aunties & cousin bro.... so sori, joyce!

of course i remember you, joyce...... you will alwiz be in my heart lor....

but just that when i was blogging that time, i was really really sleepy! so, my mind was not working well.... hehehehe

and now as a compensation, here i am presenting to you, my lil's sis JOYCE FOONG PECK KHEI
* me & joyce(the taller one) during our dad's dept trip to kuching last year end *

No comments: