Saturday, March 03, 2007

bak kut teh

i am not a pork-lover person.... it's true.... dunno how to explain.... i onli eat a few selected type of pork which is either fried, roast (i onli eat the crispy skin a.k.a. suckling pig), sweet & sour, char siew (onli the type which is BBQ badly - those a bit burnt lah)........
i just can't stand the smell of the pork meat... when i was much younger, i LOVE eating pork... i can still remember that as a kid, i love vinegar pork trotter, roast pork, just any type of pork.... but as i enter secondary school, things change.... i started to avoid RED MEAT except DUCK meat... means no pork, beef or mutton for me, please!

must be because of the pig farm visit i had when i was in my school days.... that totally change my way of eating PORK and other red meat.....

anyway, back to my post topic: BAK KUT TEH.... this is one of the pork dish that i still consume (minus the pork meat of course) as long as the soup does not taste so much of pork meat.....

last week, me & my two colleagues went for lunch at one of my fav BAK KUT TEH stall... the name of the shop is AH SING BAK KUT TEH at Kampung Baru Subang.... as usual, i will order my own claypot of BAK KUT TEH- meatless (pork-less lor)........... onli got vege+tau fu pok+button mushrooms... too bad they don't hv "yau char kueh" that day......
it was a satisfying meal as the soup is nice...... herbal soup with not much pork meat smell..... just nice for me...... slurppp........

No comments: