Saturday, March 03, 2007

what do u think this guy is trying to say???
a few possibilities actually:

- HEY! how come my food taste so bad! i want refund!

- HEY! what did you say just now?

- HEY! what's so funny about me?

- HEY! you listen to me! i'm the BOSS here.... ok?

- HEY! you better watch out! don't let me see your face again......

well, he's actually MR HA........ someone whom i have mentioned a few times in my blog...... he's my my primary/ secondary school fren....... i cannot post a clear pic of him...... or else he won't let me join him & his wife for dinner again......so, just bear with this "oldie" pic of him....

5 comments:

ckchiam said...

hahaha, you really posted the photo...

~ mrs lam ~ said...

ck... I actually tried to refrain myself from posting this pic... but i just can't help it... hehehe

~lely~ said...

wah... how come Mr Ha looks so "dai-fei" wan... like keng-sou got heated only ;Þ

~ mrs lam ~ said...

lely.... mr ha might be "mad" with me now for posting this pic of him...

~ mrs lam ~ said...

my dear WH... this pic is taken on the 8th day of this year CNY... u complained i never take ur pic mah... this post is dedicated to you lor... so nice of me rite? no need to thank me lah....