Monday, April 07, 2008

a day before....

finally my bb is due last week saturday but until today, he is still so comfy in my tummy....

apr 5th was due date.....dr madhu finally let me induce... she suggested today or tomorrow...

after discussing with hubby, we choose tomorrow apr 8th....tuesday... reason being: hubby wanna clear some of his office work before starting his paternity leaves..

fine with me.. just a day difference.. means i got another extra 24 hours to get prepared

yday hubby set-up the babycot in our bedroom... i got so much mix feelings now.....it finally dawn on me that the day is nearer... so much nearer that i start to feel "kan cheong"

and at the same time, i'm looking forward to see my bb....

so, tomolo hubby will drive me to the hospital... check-in time will be 6.30am..... hope that all goes well...

i wish for a short, safe, natural delivery and may bb in the best of health

No comments: