Thursday, April 03, 2008

no sign yet

after tuesday's check-up, i am now still waiting at home for my little bb... and dear hubby still goes to work as usual....

doc said i should be delivering between 24-72 hours after the check-up..... which means tomolo will be the calculated due date....

what if there is still no sign of labor? must induce liao... coz it's 40 weeeks..... i am so impatient...
though until now, my gynae don't really recommend me to induce..... she just asked me to wait for the sign....

i am so "kan cheong"... u know-lah.. being first time pregnant... don't really know what to expect... so many diff labor stories that i hv heard........

and so many concern family members, relatives, frens & colleagues hv been asking me the same question

"haven't deliver yet ah?"

1 comment:

Belanghippo said...

still not deliver yet? waiting for ur good news! all the best!