Thursday, May 21, 2009

daniel so sweet...

yday nite before sleep, as usual hubby & i will spend time with daniel before he really sleeps...

hubby went downstairs to the hall for a while.... i called out to daniel

me: daniel, come sayang "mei mei" (while i used my hand to pat my tummy)

daniel then crawl to me, put his head on my tummy and sayang sayang "mei mei"

i was surprised. normally i got to force him come near me and kiss my tummy.... but yday nite, he did it so willingly and lovingly... my boy is growing... he will be a "kor kor" soon....

i was so LAM(touched) by his reaction..... too bad hubby was not around to share it with me.....

hopefully both daniel and "mei mei" will grow up together wihtout much fights.... hehehehe

2 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

hehehe... boy boy will suprise you even more as he grows lah! BTW, I'll be back on 31/05. got time come out for makan-makan or a play date with Owen? ;)

~ mrs lam ~ said...

yes shanny. would love to meet u & owen before my delivery... will email you my h/p number ya...