Tuesday, May 19, 2009

funny dream

Yday I had a funny dream.. wanna blog about it.....

Hubby, me & daniel walked into a bak kut teh shop
He asked me to go walk around and leave him & daniel there
I asked WHY
He just said GO LAH

Then I left the restaurant
This restaurant very funny one
It is like an illegal place where after I leave, they put the door grill locked and cannot see from outside one
All SEALED

Then I suspect something fishy
And guess what?
Hubby meet his EX-GF lah

I of course pissed off lah
Esp with my son with hubby and his EX
I keep on banging on the restaurant door and shouted for them to open the door

Then I dunno how I managed to open up a bit of the door
I shouted YANG YANG, YANG YANG DARLING… DANIEL BOY…..
WHERE ARE YOU? COME MUMMY HERE? (my heart was saying LEAVE YOUR STUPID DADDY WITH THAT WOMAN LAH!!!!)

Then other customers feel pity for me and went to look daniel for me

Suddenly…. My alarm clock ring lor

:)

No comments: