Monday, May 18, 2009

sad to happen

if you have been reading my blog, you will know that my 5th uncles's wife, auntie tuck is the one who helped to cut daniel's hair since he is a baby....

though we stay in setia alam, we will travel all the way to her small shop at sri sinar just to have her cut daniel's hair... why? she's an expert in her profession... though she is not a professional hairstylist but she was the one most of us in my family turn to when we need a haircut.... and when i mean family, it includes my late grandmother, my immediate family & the latest addition, daniel boy...

but sad to happen, at age of mid-40s, she passed away yesterday... heart attack.... she first felt unwell on saturday morning and then was admitted to the hospital.....

but she passed away just one day after that....

one day we could be walking, talking, laughing and suddenly you feel unwell, and just passed away.....

life is so unpredictable.....

married to my uncle for 5 years.... can still remember their marriage day..... feb 29th '04 (leap year).....

but they "pak thor" for more than 20 years before tied the knot
though she left no children behind but she will always be remembered by us...

too bad i cannot offer her my last respect as i could not attend any funerals at this time... but at least hubby & MIL attended on my behalf........

may you rest in peace, auntie tuck....

No comments: