Saturday, March 08, 2008

heartburn

when i was in my first trimester, i always wake up middle of the nite feeling hungry... i will then have a small packet of milk/ MILO.... but once a while, i need to drink up to 3 packets in 6 hours time which means waking up every 2 hours..........

and now in my final trimester, this hungriness problem is back.... this time, it is actually heartburn--> acid indigestion

since two weeks ago, every nite my dear MIL will prepare a flusk of hot porridge for me
and most nites, i will hv the porridge at 2am and 5am......sometimes in between, i still need to have packet of drink too.....

sigh..... this constant waking up middle of the nite is tiring.... very tiring....

4 comments:

ckchiam said...

wow, so nice of your mil... take care and have a safe delivery :)

~ mrs lam ~ said...

yup.. i feel lucky that my MIL is around to help me out...

Shanny Khoo said...

ya lor... so nice got your mum & MIL to help out... ;) you will soon see the after "effects" of a crying bb. But when you see bb is asleep, you think its all worth it!

~ mrs lam ~ said...

hopefully my bb will not be too much of a "cry baby"... hehehe